Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wasted Money -- Sky High

Rented Sky High Friday night. Kids really enjoyed it. Frodo loved it. Has asked to watch it again. If I let him, he'd squeeze in 3 more times (at least) before I return it tomorrow. Which means I'm going to have to buy the thing--which I almost did Friday before opting to "save money" and rent. So now I'm out purchase price and rental fee.

Russel was good, Mrs. Travolta (don't care enough to look up the name) was good, kids were pretty good for kid, Campbell went out and did is thing well, Lynda Carter was almost as good as she could've been, Foley was great, as was fellow Kid in the Hall ol' whathisname. Plot was predictable but good, some really funny moments. Good family fun, well done...it's not The Incredibles, but it ain't FF either.

1 comments:

rustypth said...

now I want to see that movie