Sunday, December 25, 2005

Sounds & a Sight of the Weekend

Things over heard that brought (and still bring) a smile to my face:
Frodo, yesterday morning, "After breakfast, let's play Mario Baseball." He's very excited about the new videogame. Samwise (poster child for video game addiction). "No, I want to play with my Narnia toys." He would only stop playing with those to open packages and eat. The latter was generally forced.

Scribbler to Princess, "Come here and bring Lalanie [Cabbage Patch Doll]. You need to take the adoption oath. Repeat after me...I promise [something, something]..." Princess just stares at her. Scribbler to Lalanie, "Oh, it's okay, Lalanie, I'll love you." Princess giggles, "Mommy, it's just a doll."

Frodo, thanking everybody, making sure his siblings did, too.

The Kidney Kid, giggling. A lot. And then some more.

Image of the day:
I get a blanket from the inlaws, use it for a minute as a pillow as we're watching something on TV.

Here's the catch--it's still in the original packaging as I do that.

The results? here.

1 comments:

rustypth said...

ROFL. wicked sick man