Thursday, December 15, 2005

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Finished with my Hermeneutics final about an hour ago. Am free to hang out with the family and read what I want 'til Jan. 3 (minus a couple days with the family for travel, etc.).

This term was a lot more draining for me than the last couple--odd, because my responsibilities at church were lessened, my work hours were a little shorter. Oh well. It's over, praise the Lord. Now I can prepare for what's coming.

Will try to blog something more, um, material tomorrow. Sorry cent, know you hate these "this is where I am" posts.

3 comments:

girlfriday said...

Way to go I.D.A.H.O.

polymathis said...

Sidebar: I'm curious who your professor was for the course.
I had the (late) Dr. Bahnsen--excellent class! In it he lamented and critiqued the infamous and not-too-talked-about-in-Reformed-circles multiperspectivalism.

Hobster said...

Prof was Dr. Tony Curto, no critique of multiperspectivalism (sadly)--didn't even come up. Guess that's that whole not-too-talked-about.