Thursday, May 31, 2007

Titans Together!

Now it's pretty common knowledge that I love comic books. It's also pretty clear I love movies. And so when combined into something like Batman Begins, or the Spider-Man movies, I'm stoked. When combined into something like X3: Don't Let this Get on Your Shoes, well, I take it personally.

News today that could possibly break the Stoke-o-Meter (TM). A live-action Teen Titans Movie is in the works. The Titans are what got me into comics. The Titans are what eventually drew me back. The Titans what got my kids into comics. The Titans...ugh. Never mind, I'll cut the geekgasm short. Let's just leave it at, we here at White Noise are excited about this :)

1 comments:

Lockheed said...

they need to talk to the guy who did that Grayson trailer for ideas. ;)