Saturday, May 12, 2007

Samwise HOMERS!!!!!

< spot-on Marv Albert Impression > YES! < /Marv Albert Impression >
Samwise, who is generally the slowest person on the field during a baseball game (counting both teams), hit his first mulit-base hit outside of T-Ball! If that weren't enough, it was a home run! And not just any homer--oh no--it was an inside-the-park homer!

Unbelievable. It was simply unbelievable.

I don't know if I've ever seen him so proud. He was giddy. (I was pretty close to giddy myself)

I do have a 89 MB .avi file of it, for the morbidly curious. Tho' I should warn you, the camera is shaky--esp. at the end; he slips off screen a couple times; and there's this loud, crazy man shouting throughout. :)

a couple more for good measure:

< spot-on Marv Albert Impression > YES! < /Marv Albert Impression >
< spot-on Marv Albert Impression > YES! < /Marv Albert Impression >

1 comments:

Lockheed said...

dude, youtube it