Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New little button

Added a button for the ESV over to the right there. Not just because it's my default translation (and this blog's, for that matter), but figured I owed them a click or two. Last week I sent them a pesky little question, and when I send such questions to big companies (or little ones), I figure hearing back from them in an day is good customer service--by the end of that business day is great. Well, they got back to me in less than 30 minutes. It was a lengthy, detailed answer, and open for follow ups. Tip of my cap to them. Click on through there, folks. If you haven't tried the ESV yet, it's worth your time.

1 comments:

jmw said...

I am reading through the ESV OT and I find it much clearer than any other version I have read before. I'm not sure why exactly, but it seems to be really done, at least in the Pentateuch so far.