Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Footnote to the á Brakel posts

  1. So why did I post all that stuff from The Christians Reasonable Service? Few reasons...Was looking for something totally different when I stumbled on it, and I really liked that chapter. Said some stuff I think needs to be focused on more.
  2. I like when the old Reformed systematicians, don't sound at all like the stereotypes projected on them (either by critics or devotees)
  3. Figured/hoped someone would appreciate it (thanks, rozie!)
  4. Was/am pretty busy and wanted to find a quick and easy way to keep the posting going 8-)

2 comments:

Hobster said...

LOL! Hey, I'm open and honest about my lack of hair--I've embraced it, mon amie.

Glad ya liked the á Brakel...next time I'm swamped, expect more "Warm Hearted Calvinism"

Anonymous said...

I loved all that from The Christian's Reasonable Service.