Monday, August 22, 2005

Bible Trivia

Well, not really, but it felt like it.

Just took my Old Testament Survey Entrance Exam. (again) Last year I just barely failed, so they wanted me to take it again, rather than go through all the hassle of having a distance student take this class. Pretty sure I did better--left 2 questions unanswered and there were about 6 questions I guessed at, but the rest I felt pretty confident about (if not downright cocky--"name the prophet swallowed by the great fish").

Sure hope I pass this time, I feel more confident about it than my NT test--and I passed it. Surely that counts for something, right?

Still, not entirely sure how knowing the name of David's last surviving son off the top of my head will serve me in a future pastorate, y'know? A lot of it was useful information, stuff that seems relevant, but much of it was "Daily Double" level of Jeopardy kind of info.

0 comments: