Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things That Make You Go, "Hmmm"

No, not

an example of how another brother can trample
But
Paying people a compliment appears to activate the same reward center in the brain as paying them cash, Japanese researchers said on Wednesday.
This sounds like a fairly interesting study, and not really that counter-intuitive--which is always something that appreciate.

Sorta explains why bloggers (particularly those of us who don't get paid for it) are so desperate for comments, eh?

make me feel like a rich man...(not necessarily on this post) and fill up those comment sections, okay? And I promise not to sing Tevia's song.

13 comments:

MarieP said...

Hey, this is really cool!

MarieP said...

I can just comment on Hobs' blog!

MarieP said...

And I don't even have to pay him a penny!

MarieP said...

As long as the word verification doesn't get overly long...

MarieP said...

IF I VERR A RICH MAAAN! OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!

MarieP said...

TRADITIOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobster said...

:):):)

thanks for the chuckle.

oh, and the comments!

MarieP said...

Um I am running out of ideas.

MarieP said...

I wonder how many comments will buy Hobs a new car?

MarieP said...

You are most welcome :-)

Lockheed said...

You really are an awesome fellow, Hobster.












KA-CHING!

Hobster said...

"...but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"

polymathis said...

OK: is your brain over taxed now? :-)