Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dear Reader,

I noticed a couple of days ago that I'd missed the theme for NaBloPoMo (Letters), which caused me to lose absolutely no sleep whatsoever, but I figured I might as well take the opportunity.

First, thanks for reading. I'm pretty sure 97% of you have better things to do with your time than reading--clearly 99% of you think you have better things to do with your time than comment. I appreciate the inconsistency on the part of former. Wouldn't do this without you. Sort of. I'd probably say the same things, but my poor wife would have to listen to all of it by herself.

Secondly, thanks to all my Presbyterian and Reformed friends for keeping the positive feedback for Friday's post to IM and email. Wouldn't want to break up the theme in the comments thread there. To my Baptist friend and acquaintances in the comments thread there, I will respond--probably--just taking my time with it, am pretty sure I won't come anywhere near the length of what you've said so far tho.

I went hiking with Joe Spivy
He developed poison ivy
You remember Leonard Skinner
He got ptomaine poisoning last night after dinner.
...whoops, wrong letta. :)

Better get going now, be sure to say hello to everyone for me. Wish you were here.

'Til Niagra Falls,
Hob

0 comments: