Monday, November 27, 2006

Light Appetizers to Hold you Over

Got some bigger things in the works...installment 3 in my Keeping the Heart series, a response to the kind folks over at dlsworldtravels where for some reason I cannot post a comment, so have a big one I'll just put riiight here. Oh, and if I can figure out how to get the pictures off my phone, a guided tour of my wanderings yesterday (up til the torrential rain storm started while I was miles away from my van).

Appetizer #1. Someone pointed out these very handy, and critically important safety tips to me today. You shouldn't leave the safety of your home--er, the safety of your well, anything without having these memorized.

Appetizer #2. Nutria Boy gave me this link to Weird Al interviewing Eminem. Ahh, thanks to Marshall Mathers, Al TV will never be the same. 10 minutes of comedy gold there...

2 comments:

kletois said...

They don't want Marshall no more, he's chopped liver.

I always wanted to say that :-)

Hobster said...

ROTFLOL!!