Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Blog

Was about to link this thing, my buddy, TEXpresby's started himself another blog. He describes it as "mostly silly stuff." Anyway, he'd named it "Two at Parbar," for no reason I can discern (other than to be, y'know, silly).

Then, as I'm updating my blogroll over there on the side, in a moment of weakness, TEX says, "do you want to be a co-blogger on my new blog...that way there would actually be TWO of us." I've got 3 now, but figured somewhere in the cosmos, Adrian Monk would find a little comfort in an odd number going to an even. Still, wasn't sure...and then the blog's background music kicked in, and it was a done deal :)

Drop by sometime...hopefully good for a chuckle or two.

2 comments:

polymathis said...

Your spreading like ooz all over the internet!! I can't keep up with all these blogs!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hobster said...

I'm ooze? Wow. Great. Yes ladies and gentleman, I'm that green bucket of slime that seeping into all the pours of the World Wide Web. I'm the gunk that's clogging the tubes of Sen. Ted Stevens' internet....

time for some Drain-O