Wednesday, July 26, 2006

State of the Blog 'n stuff

Few miscellaneous notes about White Noise:

  • Have generally positive news on The Biopsy...more on Monday.
  • I realize that the Summer Reading posts aren't terribly interesting (at least not comment-worthy), but I'm really enjoying the discipline of forcing myself to write something on every book I read. So, for those who dread seeing those lines...sorry. Get a helmet.
  • You'll notice I placed a radio.blog over on the side there. Give it a try. Odd sort of music selection, basically it's stuff I listened to far too much in college. Had only intended to put 1 song per band, but caught "Bad Indigestion" out of the corner of my eye when I was looking for "Scenic Routes" and just had to add it. Will play around with the playlists from time to time. Lemme know what you think.
  • Putting that together was the first time I'd listened to anything other than Teddy Geiger or KT Tunstall on a weekday since I got the CD's. Not saying that they're great art (I'll pause for a moment while some of you chuckle at the notion that pop music can be considered any kind of art......), but they're fun.
  • Just drank my first Coke Blak. (sorry, don't know how to make that line over the "a") Tasty. Don't think I'd make it a regular part of my beverage roster, but it could make a tasty utility player. Best way I can describe it is imagine eating a Coffee Nip while drinking a Coke (and you don't have to worry about your teeth being pulled out by the Nip!)--with twice the caffeine!

1 comments:

rustypth said...

I have GOT to get me onea those!