Thursday, July 27, 2006

Humbug

Did something this morning, I think I might have done one other time in the 845 posts preceding this...I removed a post. If you read it, I'd appreciate you deleting it from your short term memory.

This isn't supposed to be one of those blogs that launch strikes against anyone...I spout off about things I agree with/disagree with...but it's not supposed to be an inquisition about anything. And I honestly don't think I did that in the removed post. But it seemed to be a step in that direction. Sooooo **poof**.

In that post, I said I wanted a conversation with the person I was writing about...so why the frak didn't I just pop off an e-mail?

And since this is the 21st century, and everything has to be qualified a million times, I don't necessarily have anything against those blogs who spend a good deal of time throwing stones at others' computer screens. Just don't want to be part of one.

So, anyway, move along, nothing to see here. It's early, get a cup of coffee, listen to some music, read FoxTrot...have a nice day.

eh...could be worse...could be Ken Jennings.

1 comments:

polymathis said...

what? where? I missed all the action!

Oh, well....I'll go back to my boring blog...