Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I've Had It!

I need a new nick to chat with...for the past, 9 years or so, I've used a nickname I got back in junior high. However, just reading it, you pronounce it wrong...like with many nicknames, it really only works if you know the original. And I'm sick 'n tired of the jokes about me spelling it wrong, and jokes made based on mis-pronouncing it.

So, I need to discard it...just have no idea with what. Am feeling rather unimaginative right now. So, readers (all 6.4 of you), I'm looking for suggestions--some ideas I've had are: Thornwell, ThisGuy, Zaphod, TVsFrank. Not so sure about any of those. Needs to be 10 letters or less. No use of my real name, s'il vous plaƮt.

8 comments:

tired said...

Either "Ed" or "tomato" would make a statement. Realistically, I think ThisGuy would work fine for a while.

Now if you'll excuse me, UTenn is calling.

rustypth said...

i'll be thinking about it ...

Anonymous said...

How about Metfan??

Hobster said...

gah!



ltns, vinny--drop by the ol' stomping grounds sometime

girlfriday said...

HobNob

polymathis said...

How 'bout LegoHead?

Hobster said...

there we go! LegoHead. We have something in contention now.

Anonymous said...

Hob,

It has been a long time. I'll need to reintroduce myself to everyone.