Thursday, March 16, 2006

Follow-Up to last Friday's post

Well, my Plantar Fasciitis is back--the drugs and the time in South Carolina wore off. And it's worse than ever...really distracting me from pretty much everything. Takes me over a day to recover from a shift at work, and less than 2 hours at work to shoot downhill. Anyhow...that and other things were making work unbearable, and affecting life outside of work--particularly dealing with kids and trying to study.

Soooo, I quit my job. I have 5 shifts left. Hopefully that'll allow me to pass my courses this term, and not be an unbearable, um, bear at home.

So there's the update on that post. Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

jmw said...

Get the inserts, they really helped me, although I'm still not 100%

rustypth said...

hope ya feel better mate