Thursday, March 16, 2006

One of my favorite blogs

Hopefully you've all looked over at my blogroll under "Friend's Blogs" and wondered something like, "Jonathan Edwards has a blog? Isn't he too...oh what's the word...dead for that?" and then clicked on the link just to see.

If you haven't, shame on you. Do so immediately (or after you get done reading this post). It's a blog run by my pal TEXpresby, a PCA pastor from (you guessed it) Texas. TEX has this wonderful ability to find fantastic quotes--long and short--inspirational, convicting...far better than chicken soup for the soul.

Anyhow, I bring this up because due to things like hurricanes, pastoring, preaching, fathering, etc. that blog has quieted down somewhat over the last few months. Well, TEX has brought me on board to contribute some nuggets that I stumble across. The major benefit of this is that it seems to have inspired TEX to throw up his first post of 2006--a trend I hope contintues. :)

I don't mention this in the interest of self=promotion, but to promote Edwards, Spurgeon, Ryle and Friends--great stuff to be found in them, folks.

0 comments: