Friday, September 09, 2005

The Truth Hurts...

Taking a quick work/study break to keep my head from exploding and eyes from shutting down so I check a couple of sites to read up on the Yankees/Sox matchups this weekend. Ken Rosenthol over at FOXSports. His analysis--sadly, spot on--starts with these body blows:

Good thing the Yankees host the Red Sox this weekend. They needed to get away from an even peskier nemesis, the low-budget, last-place Devil Rays.
Don't laugh, the defending world champion Sox aren't much better off, unless their secret plan was to see how far they could go with the worst bullpen in the American League.
MLB's Probable Pitchers page gives me a little hope--but I'm very glad I'm a Sabbatarian, so I don't have to watch Randy Johnson get beat up on the 11th.

Not really sure I chose the right subject to read up on to keep my head from exploding....

0 comments: