Friday, January 14, 2011

Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs

Wolfsbane (Sianim, #4)(Aralorn, #2)Wolfsbane (Sianim, #4) by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A fun, solid read with characters you end up caring a lot about without even noticing, just a touch of action, a splash of romance, and at least one character who switches between species. In other words, it's a Patricia Briggs novel.

Like its predecessor Masques, this was written pretty early in her career, and it shows. It's still a heckuva story, and I'd jump right into a third adventure of Wolfe and Aralorn.



View all my reviews

1 comments:

Paul said...

Yeah, I picked up my first Briggs novel because it was set in the tri-cities, and how could I resist that.... Pall in all been pretty decent reads. Though the king city truck stop is now the vampire demon massacure truckstop in our minds.