Monday, February 02, 2009

It Can't be Monday already!

Thursday and Friday I could tell I was coming down with a cold, and thankfully wouldn't miss/be tempted to miss work because of the impending weekend. But, didn't realize how sick I apparently was. I was maybe awake 6 of the 24 hours following my shift ending (no more than 2 consecutively), and slept most of Sunday away, too.

Not that I'd planned on doing a lot over the weekend--that's what they're for, after all. But, spent far too much time looking at the back of my eyelids. Not enough time doing the fun stuff.

And now it's Monday again, and back to the battle.

2 comments:

Lockheed said...

Better than popping stones out of your nether regions! But, I think I might take a stone over a cold. There's always VICADIN!

Hobster said...

Man, hadn't even thought about you reading my whining, Stone-Man, or I probably wouldn't have said anything.