Thursday, February 26, 2009

Worth a shot...

In honor of the first birthday of his blog, A Boomer in the Pew (along with Crossway), is giving away a Calfskin ESV. And all I have to do to enter is talk about how nice a calfskin covered Bible would be (if you've ever felt calfskin you know, if you haven't...well, go cop a feel somewhere) and throw up a link. Then I have to go tell the Boomer about it. So, I'm about 70% done now.

Might as well go enter yourself, assuming you like the ESV (or want to win it and give it to me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.

Steve B said...

Thanks for the heads up, HC! I've been wanting an ESV for a while. I created a witty, pithy, yet endearing post as an entry. Really quite touching.