Thursday, November 20, 2008

No time for love, Dr. Jones

Wow, not much to say, and even less time to say it. Been doing all I can to gin up words for NaNoWriMo--if you're really bored, you can go check out my author page there, the stats tab is very encouraging to me. I topped 50% today (didn't realize I did it when I had), I'm almost content to leave it there.

Almost.

Not only have I been trying to egg myself on (with some gracious and needed support from TLomL) but we've been trying to get the Offspring to move ahead with their YWP projects. Frodo, probably my least imaginative child, is doing awesome, I didn't expect that at all. He probably topped 70% today (I won't type his work in 'til I'm at work tonight). Samwise--who I fully expected to write laps around us all, is starting to get in gear--I think he'll pull it off, but it'll be a last minute/second surge. I fear the Princess is running out of steam, but we'll see...

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. Sorry. Am trying for something better tomorrow--I've def. got the weekend covered. So, content on the way, thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Steve B said...

I need to try out that NaNoWriMo thing. I sounds like a good way to get me back into some real writing.

Steve B said...

I actually signed up. never mind that I've got nine days left in which to do it. I suspect I may get 12 to oh, 15 words in.

Hobster said...

LOL, yeah, you might be a tad late to give it a shot this year. But one never knows... this really is a great way to get going again--helped me last year, but not enough. This year I approached it a lot more seriously, and it seems to be paying off.

Hope that trend continues in the months to come...