Saturday, November 15, 2008

Decade of Dominance II

Sequels really always are worse than the originals...

It looked fantastic for a few minutes (7-0), then looked surprisingly well for the first half (10-17)...and then it looked like the rest of the last ten years (45-10), as the Boise State (state? I thought Boise was a city) Broncos routed the Univserity of Idaho (alma mater to me, all but one of my extended family with a college degree, TLomL, Sarah Palin, etc.) Vandals.

Excuse me, I need to go burn Chris Tormey in effigy. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of our first black President, "I feel your pain." DonBob from SC.

Anonymous said...

Sequels worse than originals??? I would say Aliens was a marked improvement over Alien, as was Terminator 2 over Terminator. Maybe you were thinking of the fable concerning the alledged sequel to Highlander...

kletois