Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not quite an M.L.T., but close

Apparently August 16th is True Love Forever Day--so say the electronic greeting card companies anyway, and you know me, a slave to the sentimentality industry...

To my true love--
Given all the thesauri known to man, woman, muggle, dolphin or Alpha Centaurian, I couldn't come up with the words to tell you how I feel about you. Given the rest of my life, I doubt I'll be able to demonstrate it either.

Thank you for the second chance, I won't squander it. Because I know now how true Westley's words were, "This is true love. You think this happens every day?" Don't want to lose any more opportunities to enjoy it.


How could you not
love a face like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not? Have loved that face for many years

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks, mom.