Thursday, March 08, 2007

Attempted Exorcism

Okay this song is stuck in my head. More than stuck. Plastered. Sealed. Cemented. Welded.

This afternoon, after we hop in the van, I pop in the latest Switchfoot (probably their strongest album, but I personally like The Beautiful Letdown more), and right away I hear the Princess singing along. Track 1 ends, she asks for it again. So I comply. And again. And again. Before long everyone is shouting/singing along--pretty sure I heard Arnold get out, "We found out the hype won't get you through"--and half a beat after the song ends, a chorus of "Again!" would ring out.

So I'm now going to be hearing this song for the next decade in everything I do...(sung it 2x while typing this up)...hoping this will help purge it.

And if it doesn't...at least the kids'll have something to watch.

2 comments:

rustypth said...

lol, that reminds me: I need that cd, and Relient K's new cd.

what's switchfoot's new cd titled?

Hobster said...

lol....it's Oh! Gravity