Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Coming sooner...

New York Yankees Reporting Dates:
Pitchers & Catchers: Tomorrow. And Jorge's already at it--who da man?
First Workout: Feb. 17
Position Players: Feb. 21
First full workout: Feb. 22 -- Oh, to be in Tampa next week!

Meanwhile, over at SI, Tom Verducci makes a compelling case to make Jeter the lead-off man, not Damon. Easily the most thought provoking article I've read all week (says a lot about my week--tho' I expect rusty to fix that later on today).

Last, but not least, this from the "Are they Trying to Give me a Coronary?" Department:

Other teams, possibly including the Yankees, are watching to see what happens with Sammy Sosa and the Nationals.

3 comments:

rustypth said...

I think I'm gonna start watching baseball this season =)

Hobster said...

I'll send you a T-Shirt :)

hmmm, I think a Randy Johnson Yankee Shirt should be just the thing to make sure that you're beaten on a regular basis.

And sure, that sounds cruel, but just think what it'd do for your prayer life!

rustypth said...

keep it =). I'll be a dbacks fan to the end