Wednesday, June 30, 2004

groan

Stumbled home a little while ago from my first non-training shift. Am tired, dead tired. Legs hurt, feet hurt, back aches, eyes burn--but brain isn't ready to shut down. I feel coated with grease, and if I were to shower for 2 hours a day for the next week, I might feel clean again. Instead, I'll go to work tomorrow night and do it all again.

I worked the first drive through window tonight (taking orders, taking money). That part was fun. But when there are no customers...I'm working on dishes...which is just wet, messy, greasy work.

If anything will drive me to give up fast food, it'll be washing dishes at McDonald's. But I don't think even that will interfere with the pleasure...as long as I have a couple of hours away from the sinks :)

Off to collapse now...

0 comments: