Thursday, February 05, 2004

Jehovah Jireh

Okay, two days ago I hit rock bottom (well, close to it anyway). Full of self-pity and woe-is-me because I haven't found a job since leaving my last position in Oct. Bank account's running on fumes, my kids don't understand why Daddy's being so grinchy lately (which probably means that daddy hadn't been grinchy enough when income was better), and I've got some major (and minor) expenses coming up. Whatever shall I do???

Well, ya silly, maybe you could trust in God a little? Believe that the prayers of your family and the saints that are around you will work? Am sure I read somewhere, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread."

About 15 minutes ago, my former employer emailed me asking if I wanted to do some contract work starting in a couple of weeks . . . "oh ye of little faith"

0 comments: