Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Tale of Two Headlines

I know, I know, IknowIknowIknowIknow there's a lot more to these stories than just the headlines; the Peterson contract is actually pretty darn cheap for what he does, and more power to the guy for making what he can for himself/his family; I actually think that most of what Health & Welfare does shouldn't be handled by the state; and other assorted caveats, uh, provisos. Ah, a couple of quid pro quo....

But at the end of the day (or, for non-graveyard workers, the beginning), don't these two headlines (screencaptured from The Idaho Statesman) tell us a lot about our society?



and what they say ain't pretty.

1 comments:

peet said...

On your previous post;

I actually like big government
since I am on disability for
schizophrenia and food stamps.
However government funded
vacations is too much for
even myself.

Pete.