Saturday, April 03, 2010

Malicious Site?

Thanks for being brave enough to stop by.

Apparently, Google has decided that my blog (drawing from my personal domain) is a dangerous place--TLomL couldn't access it today from Chrome without fighting through multiple layers of warnings. I can get to the blog, but can't get to my domain using Firefox without the same hassle. Don't know about Safari/IE/whatever. Anyone else getting these warnings?

I sure don't think I'm hosting malware, and am taking every step possible to A. insure I'm not and 2. get the warnings removed.

good thing I didn't have my entire day planned or anything...

2 comments:

Lockheed said...

no warnings in firefox... all seems well. Ill try chrome et al.

no warnings in IE 8, of course, who would expect IE to?

chrome seems happy now.

safari also.

Looks like its cleared up whatever it was.

Hobster said...

alas, no, but we're getting there