Wednesday, April 07, 2010

All Secure Again

...and no blankets were required.

Am not really sure exactly how my personal site got hacked, and why some people's browsers wouldn't let them get to this blog without multiple warnings, and other people's browsers would be fine with this spot, but not my domain, and yet others not saying a thing about either. That's all above my paygrade. But I do know that some nasty code got inserted to my site, and I really, really hope that none of you got infected because of it.

I didn't want to post anything while I was radioactive, so my schedule's all thrown off--which is a bummer, I had some interesting things planned for last weekend, that may not work as well out of that context. But we'll see. I will try to get something off today, but I can't be certain that'll happen.

Anyhow, google has turned off the seat belt sign, so feel free to move about the cabin.

oh yeah, and for the first time this season....GO YANKEES!

4 comments:

peet said...

I am a Phillies fan but
I like your blog still.

Pete.

Lockheed said...

What has happened on other blogs is that a plugin/css/javascript or even an image used on the blog is physically located at different site, one that has been hacked.

This happened with JohnMark's blog, and we basically had to shut it down for a day and redirect until the plugin site was fixed. (Wordpress is apparently notorious for this.)

Anyway, glad to see everything back in order!

Hobster said...

Thanks, Pete! Would love to see a Series rematch (as long as it ended the same way as '09!)

Hobster said...

Actually, Micah, the nasty content was on hcnewton.com. I didn't understand all the tech support info (2 language barriers at work), but that much I got.

But the important thing is I'm back. Now I just have to come up with something to say. :)