Friday, April 24, 2009

My latest addiction

I know, technically, I'm supposed to be in the business of helping people overcome addictions, so technically, I shouldn't post this kind of thing, because it'll likely just add one to the list of whoever clicks this link.

But the game, DeepLeap (still in the demo stage), is just the kind of thing for those who need a break from Free Cell, Spider Solitaire, Tai Pei, and like word games. It's a freakishly simple, fun, and about as addictive as meth (but probably won't lead to you cleaning your bathroom tiles with a toothbrush for hours at a time).

Go on, give it a try, you know you want to.

(h/t: Very Short List)

3 comments:

MarieP said...

Is there a DeepLeapAnon???

What is your best score? First try was 358.

Hobster said...

I got a 643 this morning, that's my best of the day (immediately followed by a 192). Haven't bothered to remember my scores from other days.

only remember this morning cuz my co-worker and I were competing :)

MarieP said...

551!