Monday, December 01, 2008

A little annoyed / NaNoWriMo Finals

I've been trying since last night, and I cannot get blogger to publish the final standings in our family's NaNoWriMo efforts.

I know a lot of people complain about blogger.com blogs/interface/etc. And "serious bloggers" and people who "use real web programming" look down on it. That's fine. But for a hobbyist like myself, it does just fine.

But, when I have a problem? GAH! I hate this thing.

Anyhow, until I can post it where I'm trying:

Frodo's Count

Samwise's Count

Princess' Count


Team Newton's Count


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the Hobster total word count?

kletois

Hobster said...

The NaNo bots verified 50381 words--I had a few hours to go, I probably could've actually finished the novel (2, maybe 3, chapters to go), but instead I spent a those hours with my wife before she totally forgot who I was.