Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mr. Chesney's youngest critic

(quick throwaway post just to help me remember my blogger password)

Arnold's sitting in my desk chair, listening to some iTunes whilst I puttered this afternoon. He turns to me with his unique "confused face" where he scrunches up half his features in a way that's impossible to describe and probably equally impossible to capture on film and objects, "When the sun goes down...it's dark."

I decide not to explain how that's sorta the point and try to distract him with a Backyardigans track instead.

Who knew he listened that closely?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Ive been staring at 2 monitors for 8 hrs today at work, so cut me some slack. If you hadn't mentioned 'Mr Chesney' in the title, was I supposed to derive the connection from the post? Now I've got that nagging feeling that Mr Chesney is a literature reference - obviously something I either haven't read or it wont dawn on me its importance until about 2 am tonight. The challenges of the sleep deprived no doubt.


kletois

Hobster said...

Sorry man...just not one you'll be able to appreciate. Something tells me you don't get a lot of exposure to American country music :)