Thursday, October 13, 2005

At this moment

I'm NOT taking my mid-term for Hermeneutics. Why is this noteworthy? Because the rest of the class is taking it RIGHT NOW. Actually started about a half-an-hour ago.

I've yet to receive the exam, and the prof is off in New Zealand. No body at the seminary knows where the exam is, but they told me they'd look and send it to me if they found it. I checked with my mentor thinking, maybe they'd sent it to him. Nope.

I blew off Greek quizzes, lost sleep, grouched at my kids, for this thing. And they don't even have the decency to get it to me!

"Be angry and do not sin," I believe Paul said. Working really hard on the "not sinning" part right now, but got the former covered really well.

oh well, at least it gave me something to blog about.

UPDATE: About 8 minutes before the test was supposed to end, it showed up in my inbox. 11 minutes after that, I noticed it. Very unimpressed.

2 comments:

rustypth said...

sorry you had a rough day my friend =/

girlfriday said...

Oops.