Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's all his fault

See this man here? At least 90% of the problems in my life are due to him.

These include, but are not limited to, the disgusting and disheartening comeback of the Boston Red Sox, books not arriving from an un-named online book seller on time (and then me getting nasty emails from the company when I point that out), my inability to get any sleep, my inability to write a best-selling novel, my nasty inability to finish the take-home test, the way that the light in this room makes me squint too much, the fact that it's raining out side right now...and so on.

How does he do it? I don't know. He's just that diabolical--heck, he even admits it on his own blog!

feel better getting that off my chest. I've now joined the growing legions of blogs in this world griping about him. I'm part of the crowd :)

0 comments: