Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Think I Like Him Better When He was just A-Roid

what the--?



why would anyone in their right mind pose for this pic? Dude, you're the most vilified man in baseball (well, after Bonds and Selig), the poster-boy for what's wrong with the sport right now...and you do this? How's this help with the reputation for being "me-first"? Gah!

As Peter Abraham says:
(Seriously, does anybody get worse advice than this guy? Anybody? What do you figure would happen if a photographer asked Tiger Woods to kiss himself in a mirror? There would be a two-iron wrapped around his neck. Alex’s ability to continually do and say strange things is amazing. He’s the Cal Ripken of bad decisions.)


Programming Note: am scheduling this to post late so I don't crowd off the other stuff I've written today...

1 comments:

Steve B said...

Oh, come one. Those biceps look TOTALLY natural, dude. It's all egg white and whey powder. Yup.

And that photo? Man, my homophobia alarm is ringing.