Monday, March 30, 2009

Hopping back in

Last Monday, I started drafts on 5 or six posts that I was going to try to get up over the course of the week...I finished one. Ooops.

Think I'm going to try to finish those, plus a handful of others this week, but I can't promise anything. It's strange, when I actually force myself to write here, I'm a lot more productive everywhere. When I'm convinced I don't have time for this/other writing so I can accomplish other things, I get nothing done.

And yet I never learn.

Oh well, while I saunter off to ponder that and hopefully nap a bit before work, I'll leave you with this creative re-telling of a classic tale. (If you're having trouble reading the text, try the HD version)



(h/t: Very Short List)

1 comments:

Lockheed said...

reminds me of the video for the geico song, remind me, by royksopp