Saturday, March 14, 2009

Checkin' In

Kletois pointed out that I haven't said anything here about Burn Notice's second season finale. I really should, but want to watch it one more time first--so hopefully next week. In the second season, particularly the last batch of 5 episodes they just ran, Burn Notice stopped being a fun summer cable show, and transformed itself into something else. So, stay tuned for that.

In other PAeLiI news, it did my heart good to hear a professional humorist tell me that the Beeker video was the funniest thing he'd seen all year. Sure, I didn't have anything to do with the making of the video, just posting it...still, take what good reviews you can, right? Eddie watched Dear Zachary, his reaction was fitting and commensurate: "man.. .just finished watching one of the most amazing movies ever...i'm going to pop Hobs in the head when I see him."

Honestly not that sure why things have been so light here lately, just generally out of creativity, imagination, energy, inspiration, and probably a few other things. Am going to try to get things moving along in the next week or so ,my brain seems to work better when this is getting regular updates.

oh yeah, Happy Pi Day!

0 comments: