Friday, June 20, 2008

Ohhhh, I'm a lousy parent

Just got done watching tonight's Doctor Who on SciFi ("Silence in the Library") with TLomL and the Offspring. Then tucked the Princess and Arnold in to bed. What's Arnold muttering as I leave the room?

Hey, who turned out the lights? Hey, who turned out the lights? Hey, who turned out the lights? Hey, who turned out the lights?...*

* yeah, yeah, I know there's only like 3 of you that get why my 4 year old saying that is funny/disturbing...but you 3 really get it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wait until you see the continuation episode. I'm still geeking out about it.

girlfriday said...

I would have been curled up in a fetal position...next to my parents! if I'd seen that episode as a kid.

I miss Rose. I don't want curly-haired ER doc anywhere near the Doctor.