Monday, April 30, 2007

Some Music Recommendations...

...and apparently an advertisement for myspace.com--oy vey, what's happened to me? (oh yeah, free music access...can't complain about that)

Been meaning to point ya'll to Fisher's myspace page. Heard them at the end of an episode of Bones recently (their song played as Bones' FBI love headed to sea) and tracked them down immediately (and judging by the comments on their page, I wasn't the only one). Something about this woman's voice is juuuuust captivating. Can't tell you how many times I've listened to the songs they have posted there (or to the tracks I picked up on iTunes).

Over the weekend, Zach Braff pointed to Schuyler Fisk and her new song "fall apart today." I'm kinda groovin' to all of of her folksy stuff, but this new song does kinda grab me. Definitely worth a listen.

Not as moving, but a lot more fun: The Friendly Indians, Band from TV and The Solids.

Anyone else have something to recommend?

0 comments: