Thursday, January 04, 2007

Signs you watch too much TV set in High School...

Was watching a Buffy re-run last night. Buffy and the gang were wondering where their particular non-Vampire threat of the week came from, and I found myself muttering, "Oh come on, it's the meteor rocks."

The voices in my head gave me a really hard time over that, I'll assure you.

Next thing you know, I'll be looking for Weevil to be flirting with Lois in The Talon, or Eli threatening Xander with a wedgie, or Chloe figuring out Mac's password...

I need a life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching Buffy reruns too. Man that was good television.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say HUH?"

"Raise your hand if eww."

Angel standing outside the Bronze after part two of the pilot episode. "She did it. I'll be damned."

Sigh.

Hobster said...

infinitely quotable show...

"I didn't jump. I took a tiny step and there conclusions were."

Anonymous said...

lol, I luv smallville

kletois said...

For some reason I like Smallville too, but its no Buffy.