Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Is it just me?

I cannot comment on blogs anymore. Literally. Not that I can't bring myself to, just I can't.

Every one of my friends that's moved to Blogger Beta/Blogger New ... I try to leave a comment, and that stupid visual verification thing never shows up. I just get the words "visual verification."

And then today, try to leave something at the blog of one of my WordPress pals...have to create a login, which I do, grumbling only a little. And then WordPress refuses to acknowledge said login.

My friends--it's not that I stopped caring, it's that your blogs are too snooty for me, or something...

Should probably just close my comments to even things up.

3 comments:

kletois said...

It's God's way of saying comment less, blog more.

Anonymous said...

You might actually want to try Firefox. I had the problem in IE 6.0 and even logging in was skewed in the new blogger with IE. Now it all works now that I use Firefox.

No. Really.

Hobster said...

lol...if you look over to your right, third button down...you'll see Firefox :)

Good idea, tho, thanks :)