Monday, April 04, 2005

Well today officially cannot suck

I don't care if I get fired (from either/both jobs), if I get hit by a train, mugged, stabbed, lose the house in a blaze because I forgot to turn off my George Foreman grill....doesn't matter. Great Day.

Close to an actual transcript:

Frodo (comes out of his room) Did you know there's actually eleven commandments?
Me: What?
Frodo: Jesus said, I give you a new commandment.
[quick discussion about said commandment]
Me: Um, when did you read this?
Frodo: Just before you told us to come out...
Me: You were reading the Bible?
Frodo: Yeah, I was reading Joshua, but decided I didn't want to, so I was reading John.
Me: Why?
Frodo: I wanted to.
Me: You were reading the Bible just because?
Frodo: Well, I didn't want to read Joshua, so I was reading John and Jesus said "a new commandment."

UPDATE: Seeing how impressed I was at Frodo's doing that, Samwise is flipping through the book of Hebrews :)

0 comments: