Friday, April 08, 2005

John Tesh, Criminal at Large

Okay, I'm on the way from Job 2 to Job 1 tonight, and Jerry Doyle plays this song clip
from the new John Tesh album, and then goes on a huge, and mildly
entertaining, anti-Tesh rant. Now if I was to say just 10% of the things he
said in the chat channel I hang out in, Dr. White would click a couple of
buttons, and I'd be unable to chat for at least 1-2 minutes, maybe a day.
And on the whole, I can see his point: nice guy, apparently Christian, gives his audience what they want.

But this... this ... is just wrong.
This is audio vandalism, this is a crime against art, this is...ugh. Words
fail me. But my pop music listening readers, you have to click on that link
(Bernice, Susan..eh, don't bother) AND, you really need to listen to the
whole clip. Feel my pain.

0 comments: