Friday, April 29, 2005

rolling my eyes

1. Wow! 1 week and change since a post...have a handful running around my wee little brain...need to do something with them.

2. Someone, don't know who (but I have a guess) signed me up for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee e-newsletter last fall. So once a week (sometimes more), I get this email from some DNC big-wig whining about the President, Majority in the Senate/House, something like that. It's normally worth a chuckle and a shake of the head (what fools these mortals be!) but that's about it...today's was no exception. Under the heading The Lion Roars , we read:

Sen. Ted Kennedy has been on the Senate Judiciary Committee for years and knows the difference between good nominees and bad nominees. And, boy, has Bush nominated some real stinkers!
followed by a link to his web page wherein he smears these nominees.

So the question of the day: If they're just that bad...why not let the Senate vote on them?

0 comments: