Friday, January 09, 2004

Note to self: SET THE VCR!

Now don't ask me why Sci Fi Wire covers Alias all the time--loose definition of Sci Fi, I guess (I'm not complaining however), but today they report that this week's episode will answer all the questions we've had about what happened between Seasons 2 and 3--and of course, will totally upend the rest of the season.
This is one of the many reasons I love the show--just when yhou start to get comfortable (even if you don't fully understand what you're comfortable with) they yank the carpet out from under you. Granted, even if they stopped doing that and just kept a straight linear story going, or didn't even do story arcs, just a silly adventure a week thing, I'd watch it just for Victor Garber and Kevin Weisman. But I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about that for at least 2 more years.

Here's the Sci Fi story:New Alias Answers Alll

0 comments: