Wednesday, October 07, 2009

whoo-hoo! I'm a statistic!

Just got back from the doctor's a little while ago, turns out I have swine flu. They decided to treat me aggressively because 1. he's afraid of me developing bronchitis/pneumonia and the quicker this goes away, the less likely that is; and B. they don't want Arnold getting this--so again, the quicker this goes away...

Trick is, my pharmacy is out of the stuff they need (apparently there's been a run on this stuff, maybe a lot of people are sick or something, I should check the news...), but they called around and found a few doses at a competitor in town. Otherwise, I'd have had to wait 'til Saturday at the earliest.

Major kudos to the clerk at Walgreens for going well beyond the call for me.

3 comments:

Lockheed said...

H1N1 baby! Get better.

rosemarie said...

ok, so I am officially worried. Been a while.... please tell me you're better.

Hobster said...

Am better, Rozie, just taking my time getting back to full action.

Thanks for the concern :)