Sunday, February 13, 2005

snuck it in before "Suicide is Painless" started

It was nine (!!!) years ago tonight that a special gal made the mistake of letting me drop by. She had no idea what she was getting into. Sometime between Final Jeopardy and the beginning of the M*A*S*H rerun, I asked her if she was doing anything for the next 60-70 years, 'cuz if not, I was hoping she'd marry me. She said yes (thankfully), first kiss, etc., etc. Cut to now: 4 kids tucked away in their beds, a lotta laughs, a few tears, too many fights, and we're just gettin' started :)

Thanks honey, love ya lots...

And yes, I've heard it a bazillion times, I should have waited another day, more romantic, blah, blah, blah. Hey, everyone proposes on Valentine's Day, forgive me for doing something different. 'Sides, it let us relax and really enjoy the shenanigans of the 14th...

0 comments: