Friday, January 14, 2005

got a ticket for my destination...

not only a line from probably my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, but a very pleasant reality.

Don't get me wrong...like the city of Greenville. Love the seminary. Was great being a student (and nothing else) for awhile. Great people here (esp. my hosts). But it ain't home.

The Mrs., Frodo, Sam, Princess, and the Kidney Kid...my books...my church...all that...I need those to be me. Can't wait to see them again. (

Please note I said nothing about that place I happen to work at...really not looking forward to going back there.

But those people I listed above...that's where home is.

Homeward bound
I wish I was
Homeward bound
Home, where my thought’s escaping
Home, where my music’s playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me

0 comments: